Overall Challenge in 2020 is 80 Books
– Most of my books will be from the library, books I own, plus some ARC’s
– About a fifth will be audiobooks (same as usual)
– Cross-over books between challenges are okay
Smaller 2020 Challenges
Women writers – 20 books
I’m not following any particular challenge, just reading female authors and looking to make some choices diverse.
1. A Murder at Malabar Hill by Sujata Massey (Technically started in 2019 but I’m the captain here :P)
7. Ghost Wall by Sarah Moss
8. Hit by Tara Moss
9. The 57 Bus by Dashka Slater
11. The Simple Life by Rhonda Hetzel
Diverse – 12 books
Again, it’s just my own challenge to read diverse with LGBTQ, disability, other religions, Africa, Asia, Latin America, African American… I’m not trying to list them all, but I’m sure you get the idea.
5. The 57 Bus by Dashka Slater
6. Gulpilil by Derek Reilly
Classics – 12 books
From my shelf. Yes, there is a build up.
The 2020 Aussie Author Challenge – 12 books
The 2020 Aussie Author Challenge: It’s up and running and I’m on it! – page for 2020is here 🙂
I’ve chosen Kangaroo level which means 4 female writers, 4 male writers, 4 writers I haven’t read before, and chosen from at least 3 different genres.
Writers I haven’t read before:
10. Gulpilil by Derek Reilly
The 2020 Nonfiction Reader Challenge – 6 books
6. Cognitive Psychology by Michael W. Eysenck and Mark T. Keane
8. Retrosuburbia by David Holmgren
9. Hygge by Charlotte Abrahams
10. The 57 Bus by Dashka Slater
11. Gulpilil by Derek Reilly
12. The Simple Life by Rhonda Hetzel
My itty Bitty Horror Challenge – 6 books
Nothing to say here. Just getting in some horror.
Top image credit: Jaredd Crai3